Find out what's happening near you!EventAware
Terms & conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Australia.
This site is owned and operated by koolth. Your privacy on the internet is of the utmost importance to us. At koolth, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe, and because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
koolth gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions.
These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys.
- Information koolth gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites.
This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs. Under no circumstances does koolth divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
koolth gathers user information using the following processes:
Optional voluntary information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
Electronic newsletters (dispatches)
We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. koolth gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. koolth may use a system to 'tag' users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
koolth may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), and the Internet Industry Association Privacy Code of Practice (draft), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, without requesting parental consent.
koolth tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. koolth does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser). koolth sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Use of information
koolth uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing.
koolth NEVER shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners. When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We track search terms entered in search function as one of many measures of what interests our users, but we don't track which terms a particular user enters. We will not disclose any information about any individual user, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Sharing of the information
koolth uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs. We will NEVER EVER share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
koolth operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options, wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters;
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.
The information contained in this website is provided by koolth and is for general information purposes only. Whilst koolth endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of koolth. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, however, koolth takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of koolth pty ltd. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form, is prohibited. Except with our express written permission, you may not, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
koolth is a smart web specialist company. We empower people with next generation online tools and transform businesses by providing powerful online experiences and expert web solutions.
Everyone’s talking about it, but what is Responsive Web Design & what does it mean for your website?...
Find out what's happening near you!EventAware
It makes a pleasant change to deal with a company that takes pride in providing a first class service.